Sunday, February 17, 2008

eBay Mystery Auction

I decided to list a few items on ebay and see if I get any bites. I have three things for sale... a package of wall art, a jewelry mystery auction and a money mystery auction. I put all three online today and just enjoyed using my creative mind.

I found a great deal online for the wall sculptures and thought they were a great piece of art. Not sure why but I wanted to list them on eBay because I think they would bring joy to someone that loves music. Take a look at the wall art for yourself.
WALL ART

My jewelry auction was develope for my friend. She has a wonderful retail store filled with great gifts but she doesn't get a lot of traffic. I know she has beautiful rings, necklaces and bracelets that she can part with which made me think of selling them for her online. They are brand new and I can fill the box with a lot as long as the bidding reaches a high enough amount. I sure hope it does because it will help her out and also be a steal for the winning bidder.
JEWELRY MYSTERY AUCTION

My final listing is a money mystery auction. I read so many bad reviews regarding these scam artists that I wanted to change that persona. It's really a shame that those people have ruined it for others but I am trying to turn that around. I am donating 10% of my proceeds to the American Breast Cancer Foundation and keeping 10% for myself in order to cover my costs. That leaves 80% for me to return to the customers. Now I can't please everyone but I am trying to spread the wealth across the board to as many people as possible. Of course I can not promise that everyone will be ahead but at least 50% will be. I just want to be fair and because of that, I will not send any money into their accounts until all 25 envelopes have been purchased. Check it out for yourself.
MONEY MYSTERY AUCTION

No comments:

160