Sunday, February 10, 2008

Internet Connection

Today was the best day for computer work but I can't say I didn't try. My laptop is still not connecting and I even tried to use the hard wire but still nothing. I brought my old desktop from home over to my girlfriend's place and still couldn't get online. Is it me? Am I giving off these bad vibes? It's now 10:30 and I have had it. I have to go to work in the morning which I am not really thrilled about. The worst part is that I have to go in early to finish some work before I get slammed with the calls and staff.

I wish I could afford that Apple right now, that would put a smile on my face. I played a little bit at Best Buy today and I love that Apple. You can do so much with it. Okay, enough bitching for the night. Sorry to vent but it's been a rough weekend and without my computer being able to go online, I feel useless. I can get online with the girlfriend's pc but I don't have my tools/programs that I am use to and need. Hopefully I can figure this stuff out soon. Good night everyone and have a great week!

No comments:

160