Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wanna-Be Entrepreneur Introduction

Welcome to my first blog post. My name is Mike and I am a 30 your old guy that is a wanna-be entrepreneur. I currently reside in Scottsdale, AZ while working a full time job at a well known medical facility. I have a wonderful girlfriend that stands by me and all my crazy ideas. I honestly couldn't ask for more from her and I appreciate her putting up with me.

Many of my friends and family consider me funny, outgoing, sensitive (yes I cry very easily, now get off my back) and easy to get along with. They also agree that I am a whiz with computers (if they only knew) and feel I should start a career in that field. Yes I love computers and enjoy spending time creating fake website just for entertainment purposes but in reality, I want something more. I have had many ideas and thoughts about what I would like to accomplish in my life pertaining to becoming an entrepreneur. This blog will be my life story and you get to be in the passenger seat the whole trip. So sit down, buckle up and hold on because it's going to be one wild ride!



No comments:

160