Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Informative Blogging Site



Late last night I was reading my Blogging Bible, Blogging for Dummies, and came across a website called ProBlogger.net. I decided to wait until morning before work to check this site out since I was on my way to bed. I tossed and turned all night long because I couldn't stop thinking about it. I gave in about 5:45 am and logged on in my office (bathroom). That is where I create my best work! LOL. So I found a lot of useful information about blogging that I wanted to share with you. In fact, I am so impressed that I will be adding him as a Recommend Site on my page here in the near future. I must admit though, I have had a couple problems navigating on his site because I keep receiving error messages. Not sure why this is but it's a small issue I am not real happy with. Overall I give his site a 9 because it's full of great content and he has a pretty good sense of humor which makes for easy reading. I hope you enjoy his site and learn some things from him just as I did.

No comments:

160