Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oval Office Report


Last night I worked hard on building a political news website. Honestly I have no interest in politics or even who the next President will be. I know, that sounds so unpatriotic but I figure there are no worthy choices anyway. Enough about politics since this is an entrepreneur blog.

The whole site took me about 2 hours to build and looks pretty good if I do say so myself. The reason I built this site is to generate money from the ads in the sidebars and also ask for donations to help keep the site up and running. I used the RSS Feeds from Google News and imported that feed into my site. It updates on it's own, so it looks as if I have a site that is updated constantly. Check out my site and let me know what you think! OVAL OFFICE REPORT


160