Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl... The Real Big Players


The Super Bowl wasn't really exciting until the last quarter but I must admit, those commercials were wonderful. Can you imagine the money spent for a 30 second clip. Is it really worth the money if you are reaching a billion people? I honestly don't know and don't really care because if anything, they sure made me laugh. Myspace jumped right in with their advertisement about where to find the Super Bowl commercials. What a brilliant idea and I guarantee they will get many hits on their site because of that. So who are these salesgenie.com guys? I never heard of them and they seemed to come from left field. Do you think they will become a big household name as Myspace, Google or Yahoo? Only time will tell but what are your thoughts on this? I would love to hear your comments.


No comments:

160